We’re Currently Looking to Hire a Crew Leader/Foreman in Western Canada
ArborCare Tree Service Ltd. is committed to a safe and healthy workplace in our various Western Canada offices. ArborCare provides opportunities for a long-term career with growth potential, training opportunities and competitive compensation!
The ideal crew leader candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in the arboriculture industry or landscape industry.
Forestry or horticultural related experience or schooling is a beneficial qualification. Experience with landscape installation, lawn care, tree service, ground maintenance, machinery and equipment, and working with chainsaws, wood chippers, skid steers and front end loader is valuable. A valid Canadian driver’s license in good standing is required. ISA/PVMA/Danger Tree Assessor/Tree Felling certificates are all advantageous.
- Supervising landscaping and grounds labourers
- Establishing work schedules and procedures
- Resolving work-related problems and training workers safely
- Demonstrating strong attention to detail, an ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Arriving on time to designated sites with the proper gear needed to do the required tasks assigned each day and maintaining assigned company gear
- Applying critical thinking while communicating to employees, working with others, problem solving, decision making, job task planning and organizing
- Utilizing all appropriate personal protective equipment
Send your replies to Ryan Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 403-272-1536. Please note that phone applicants will not be accepted.