Arborists in Calgary
ArborCare® is the name you can trust when you need comprehensive tree care services in Calgary. Since 1983, we have been working with you to ensure your trees are well-maintained. Our arborists have through knowledge and experience. This will help us to arrive at an efficient plan of action while maintaining the quality of our services. Our services include tree and shrub care, stump grinding, and even storm and disaster services.
Count on the professional arborists at ArborCare®, a division of Wright Canada Holdings, Ltd., for tree care services, plant management and lawn care in Calgary. Since 1983, we have been committed to helping our residential, commercial, and municipal clients maintain beautiful, lush green properties. From tree planting to snow removal and everything in between, we’re here to get your landscape into shape and keep it that way. Contact us today to book an appointment.
We serve the following locations from our Calgary office:
- High River
- Rocky View County
- Medicine Hat
- Red Deer
Our Tree Care and Landscape Maintenance Services
At ArborCare®, our certified arborists have comprehensive knowledge of Calgary’s native tree species and the soil and climate conditions that affect their growth. We can help ensure that the trees on your property stay beautiful for years. Here are some of the services we provide for homes and businesses in Calgary:
- Tree planting. We choose drought-resistant native species that grow best in the soil conditions. We also treat the soil and maintain our planted trees to ensure their long life.
- Tree trimming and pruning. Regular pruning reduces the risk of broken limbs and falling branches. A properly pruned tree will have fewer diseases look clean, and cause growth.
- Tree removal. Tree removal is necessary for trees that have grown too large, been damaged in a storm or have roots damaging critical infrastructure.
- Stump grinding. We use a stump grinder – a specialized machine that reduces tree stumps and roots to below ground level.
- Storm response. We have the skills, experience and equipment required to handle cleanups of all sizes. After we’re done, you’ll never know a storm went through your property.
- Consulting and assessment. We provide professional consulting services for insurance appraisals and third-party evaluations.
- Landscaping services. From softscaping to lawn care and cleanup, we keep your property in the best shape through changing seasons.
- Plant management We offer an extensive insect and disease-control program to improve the health of your trees and shrubs.
- Snow removal. Professional snow removal service to clear your home’s driveway or business’ parking lot after every snowfall.
ArborCare® Is Certified and Recognized
ArborCare® is dedicated to the health and safety of our customers and employees. We’ve earned the following certifications that recognize our commitment to operating ethically and safely.
- COR certified in Alberta and every region we serve
- Certified by Alberta Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- The first tree company in Canada to achieve Utility and Residential accrediation under the Tree Care Company Accreditation program administered by the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA), recognizing ethics, quality and consumer confidence
Over 39 Years of Industry Experience
ArborCare® has nearly 200 full-time employees and over 39 years of industry experience. From the initial consultation until the work is done, we work closely with our clients to ensure complete satisfaction. We have more than 100 trucks and everything else needed to finish your job on time and within budget.
Contact ArborCare® today to book a tree service or consult an arborist in Calgary.
Contact us for more information.
Give us a call right away if you want to get started with any of our services or want to learn more about our services and products. You can also fill out the form on this page if you have any questions. We proudly serve Calgary, and we are ready to travel to any location, including Northern Alberta, Southern Alberta, and any city where we are contracted by a municipality or utility.