Tree Pruning, Shaping & Restoration
Professional Trimming Services & Tree Pruning in Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna and Winnipeg
Tree pruning plays a significant role in maintaining the growth, structure, and integrity of a tree. A properly pruned tree helps minimize the risk of broken limbs, falling branches, and prevents the spreading of diseases. At ArborCare, our ISA-certified arborists provide professional tree pruning and trimming in Kelowna, Calgary, and Edmonton. We understand that trees and shrubs react to a variety of procedures and ensure that your trees remain healthy for years to come. We also pay close attention to the season, weather and other conditions that affect your tree’s growth.
What We Can Do for Your Trees?
When a tree is pruned properly, they receive sufficient sun exposure and air that promotes the overall health of the tree. At ArborCare, we understand that each client’s tree pruning needs are unique. Our professionals take pride in serving the needs of both residential and commercial clients. As such, we specialize in a variety of tree pruning, shaping, and trimming procedures, including:
- Tree cabling or bracing: If your tree is split during a storm, tree cabling or bracing services can be used to restore the tree’s integrity and structure.
- Crown cleaning: It consists of 3 classes such as fine, medium, and coarse pruning that help to remove water sprouts and dead branches while improving the overall health of your tree.
- Crown elevating: It removes low, troublesome branches that may disturb your street or impede traffic.
- Crown thinning and restoration: Crown restoration removes branches to promote the overall health of your tree and prevent overcrowding while improving space in the tree’s canopy.
- Crown reduction: It is typically done as a last resort to save the tree that involves reducing your tree’s height through careful pruning.
- Reshaping and shearing: It provides your young trees with an attractive appearance.
- Structural pruning: Shaping and pruning help in creating space between trees and nearby property structures, including powerlines, buildings, and other obstructions. It helps a tree grow and minimizes safety risks.
Need Tree Pruning or Shaping?
If you’re concerned about maintaining your tree’s health, request an estimate for your residential or commercial tree pruning services today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Commercial + Residential
We Care for Your Trees
At ArborCare, we have the expertise to take care of all your tree removal needs in
Calgary, Edmonton and Kelowna.