Join the ArborCare Team as a Plant Health Care Specialist
ArborCare Tree Service Ltd. is committed to a safe and healthy workplace in our various Western Canada offices. ArborCare provides opportunities for a long-term career with growth potential, training opportunities and competitive compensation!
The ideal plant health care specialist candidate will have at least one year of experience working in plant health care or an education in horticulture/related fields. Having a certified pesticide applicator license is preferred. A valid Canadian driver’s license in good standing is required.
- Performing all sections of plant health care: tree injection, root invigoration, also including equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing, customer relations and administration
- Reporting for duty at the designated location on time each day
- Following directions from the crew leader or designated supervisor, arborist representative, or local manager
- Utilizing all appropriate personal protective equipment
- Demonstrating the proper pesticide application skills
- Interacting regularly with clientele in order to ensure job satisfaction
- Understanding and following directives on all pesticide and fertilizer work orders
Send your replies to Ryan Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 403-272-1536. Please note that phone applicants will not be accepted.