Looking for Certified Arborists in Vernon? ArborCare has you covered.
ArborCare Tree Service is one of the largest Canadian owned tree service company in Western Canada.
Our Vernon office offers a vast range of tree and plant care services to the citizens of the Okanagan area, including:
- Tree Removal
- Tree Planting
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Trimming
- Stump Grinding
- Land Clearing
- Commercial Tree Care
- Snow Removal
It takes a special team with the right knowledge and equipment to keep a landscape healthy and well maintained.
That’s where the certified arborists from ArborCare Tree Services comes into play.
Arborcare Tree Experts
Our team at Arborcare brings expert consulting and assessments, along with extensive reporting on plant management to help you maintain an attractive landscape.
Our arborists are licensed, bonded, and insured, proof that you and your trees will be in expert hands.
We serve a range of clients from residential, commercial to utility companies in the Okanagan area, including:
- Lake Country
- Prince George
- Salmon Arm
- 100 Mile House
Tree Service Vernon
With over 30 years of experience, our arborists can help keep your landscapes in tip-top shape, year-round.
Our most common services fall under three categories:
- Residential Tree Services
- Commercial Tree Services
- Utility Tree Services
Residential Tree Services
We provide the citizens of Vernon a comprehensive assessment and consultation done by a registered Consulting Arborists to help determine the needs of our customer’s foliage.
Commercial Tree Services
Have a privately owned or municipal golf course?
How about a condominium or apartment?
Our team at ArborCare Tree Service can help to maintain beautifully lush properties.
Our commercial services include year-round services, such as:
Our Certified Arborists will help provide the best recommendations for your properties based on our assessments.
Utility Tree Services
Toll Free: 1-877-444-8733 (TREE)
ArborCare Tree Service
Vernon, BC V1T 3L6
Vernon’s Weather Impact on Trees
When it comes to our landscapes, the focus tends to lay on our flower beds, not our trees.
The truth of the matter is, our trees need just as much attention, if not more, as the rest of our landscape.
In the Vernon, BC area, several factors could delay tree growth, including:
- Girdling Roots – This is a situation where a tree’s own roots have begun wrapping around the trunk of the tree, restricting the flow of both water and nutrients.
- Overcrowding – When grouped too close together, trees don’t have the necessary space needed for the roots to develop and branches to grow. It also restricts the health of the tree because it doesn’t have to fight the surrounding trees and foliage for nutrients.
- Drought – Dry soil conditions make the tree vulnerable to insect infestations and other health concerns by weakening the tree’s natural defences.
- Lightning – Lighting does not only scar a tree visibly, but it can also damage its root system and disrupt its water distribution process. If it has been directly struck by lightning, it can leave the tree severely weakened, making it vulnerable to pests, diseases, and decay.
How Can ArborCare Help?
We use modern methods that are environmentally conscious to achieve the highest standards of safety and productivity.
It is extremely important to choose the right service and take action immediately to avoid any long-term hazards to your trees and environment.
- Tree Removal – A tree needs to be removed if it has suffered damages that killed it or is affecting its health. This will help prevent any spread of diseases to other trees as well as any potential danger to the structure or people.
- Root Zone Fertilizing – Spring and Fall tree fertilizing is only one of the cornerstones of ArborCare’s Plant Management program. We use an acidic fertilizer with humic acid and micronutrients to help neutralize the alkalinity of the soil and promote foliage growth. We do this by injecting the water-diluted fertilizer into the root zone around the drip line. In bedding areas, we apply the fertilizer directly to the surface of the soil.
- Insect or Disease Control – A common ArborCare Plant Management recommendation includes the use of foliage spray and wash applications. These applications are provided at 4-6-week intervals throughout the spring and summer months, with a total of 3 sessions total. These applications use an insecticidal soap product to help wash harmful dust and pollutants from our customer’s trees while helping to control many varieties of damaging insects.
- Tree Pruning – Tree pruning services is vital for not only maintaining the structure and integrity of a tree, but it also is essential for promoting its continued growth. Regular pruning helps to minimize the overall risk of broken limbs and falling branches and lessens the chance of the tree becoming diseased. Vernon Arborists can do quite a bit for trees, including crown elevating, thinning, restoration and reduction; structural pruning and cabling/bracing.
These are only some of the most popular services that we provide our clients.
Request Your Service
To request an estimate for your Residential or Commercial services, submit here. We look forward to serving you!
Our Vernon office offers services to:
- Lake Country
- Prince George
- Salmon Arm
- 100 Mile House
What We Do
Tree pruning is essential for maintaining the growth, structure, and integrity of a tree. Regular pruning minimizes the risk of broken limbs and falling branches.View Program
The proper planting of a tree is one of the most important steps you can take to ensure that it grows up to be healthy. At ArborCare Tree Service Ltd.View Program
Our Plant Management Programs
From cold, unpredictable winters to hot, dry summers, Alberta’s climate presents challenges in the care and preservation of trees and shrubs.
At ArborCare Tree Service, we are prepared to handle whatever weather is thrown at us.
We’ve designed 4 Plant Management Programs to improve the health of your plants and ensure their tip-top shapes year-round.
During the spring and fall seasons, our experienced arborists provide root zone fertilizing, as well as foliage sprays and washes.
During the winter, we offer anti-desiccant to protect your plants from dehydration and damage.
Additionally, we provide specific insect control when conventional methods are ineffective.
We only use environmentally friendly systemic insecticides to keep pests under control without harming your family, your pets or your environment.
Why Choose Us
ISA Certified Arborists
Our certified technicians have the tools and knowledge needed to deliver best-in-class tree services, from tree planting and pruning to stump grinding and tree removal.
Licensed, Bonded and Insured
ArborCare’s licensed, bonded, and insured technicians will ensure your trees are in the right hands, regardless of the scale or difficulty of your project.
We follow a strict code of ethics to ensure that our customers are treated well and fairly.
You can count on us.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our team at ArborCare is experienced, reputable and committed to our customers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our work, we will return to re-diagnose and repair, if necessary, at no additional cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have the answers to these questions people typically ask (and any others you may have too!):
Pruning can be done year-round as needed. (With the exception of flowering trees which cannot be pruned when flowering, and Elms which must be pruned usually when dormant. Provincial laws and local city bylaws pertain to the Elm season.).
There are differences from season to season, species to species, but not to worry! Our arborists are trained to tell the difference between deadwood and live wood even in the winter! Other trees such as Maple, Birch, and Walnut are known sap bleeders in the spring and should be pruned while in leaf.
While a green thumb is handy, our ISA-Certified Arborists take professionalism to the next level by being well-versed in tree care as well as the equipment used to keep trees and shrubs healthy through a variety of multi-level plant maintenance programs.
ISA-Certified Arborists adhere to a strict code of ethics to protect both customers, trees, and the environment.
In addition, ArborCare is the first company in Canada to be accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association (TICA). That means we comply with current industry standards and best business practices, excel in customer service, provide ongoing employee training, and much more. ArborCare is properly licensed, insured and bonded with current workers compensation coverage.
Your satisfaction is our priority because we listen to your needs to ensure you will be proud of the health and beauty of your trees.
Contact us today to confer with our team of certified arborists!