Experienced Utility Arborist Needed at ArborCare Tree Service
ArborCare Tree Service Ltd. is committed to a safe and healthy workplace in our various Western Canada offices. ArborCare provides opportunities for a long-term career with growth potential, training opportunities and competitive compensation!
The ideal candidates will have three or more years of experience working around utility power lines, either working as a utility apprentice or having a valid UTT/CUA certificate. Forestry or related schooling is a beneficial qualification but is not mandatory. A valid Canadian driver’s licence in good standing is preferred but not required.
- Performing all required ground, climbing and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by crew leader or designated supervisor
- Operating safely around power lines, performing tasks such as slashing, mowing, hazard tree removal and hot trim, all within proximity to energized lines
- Demonstrating and practicing proper climbing techniques and procedures, pruning, and small removal skills and rigging techniques
- Arriving on time to designated sites with the proper gear needed to do the required tasks assigned each day
- Maintaining assigned company gear
Send your replies to Hailey Kathryn at email@example.com or by fax at 403-272-1536. Please note that phone applicants will not be accepted.