Join Our ArborCare Team as an Estimator
ArborCare Tree Service Ltd. is committed to a safe and healthy workplace in our various Western Canada offices. ArborCare provides opportunities for a long-term career with growth potential, training opportunities and competitive compensation!
The ideal arborist representative candidate will have five or more years of experience within the tree care industry with above-average tree identification knowledge. Valid ISA certification or a degree in forestry, arboriculture or a related field is beneficial but not mandatory. A valid Canadian driver’s licence in good standing is required.
- Being responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory including selling, marketing and customer service
- Completing other, non-selling tasks including but not limited to administration, production and training
- Preparing estimates for clients and potential customers
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge
- Developing and updating annual plant health care programs
- Demonstrating knowledge of trees, insects and disease and providing recommendations for proper care
Send your replies to Hailey Kathryn at email@example.com or by fax at 403-272-1536. Please note that phone applicants will not be accepted.