We’re Currently Looking to Hire a Crew Leader/Foreman in Western Canada
ArborCare Tree Service Ltd. is committed to a safe and healthy workplace in our various Western Canada offices. ArborCare provides opportunities for a long-term career with growth potential, training opportunities and competitive compensation!
The ideal crew leader candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in the arboriculture industry or landscape industry.
Forestry or horticultural related experience or schooling is a beneficial qualification. Experience with landscape installation, lawn care, tree service, ground maintenance, machinery and equipment, and working with chain saws, wood chippers, skid steers and front end loader is valuable. Having a valid Canadian driver’s license is an added bonus. ISA/PVMA/Danger Tree Assessor/Tree Felling certificates are all advantageous.
- Supervising landscaping and grounds labourers
- Establishing work schedules and procedures
- Resolving work-related problems and training workers safely
- Demonstrating strong attention to detail, an ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Arriving on time to designated sites with the proper gear needed to do the required tasks assigned each day and maintaining assigned company gear
- Applying critical thinking while communicating to employees, working with others, problem solving, decision making, job task planning and organizing
- Utilizing all appropriate personal protective equipment
Send your replies to Hailey Kathryn at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 403-272-1536. Please note that phone applicants will not be accepted.