Join the ArborCare Team as a Slasher and Experienced Sawman
ArborCare Tree Service Ltd. is committed to a safe and healthy workplace in our various Western Canada offices. ArborCare provides opportunities for a long-term career with growth potential, training opportunities and competitive compensation!
The ideal candidate for the slasher and sawman position will have three or more years of experience within the tree care industry, with knowledge of working around power lines. Applicant must have a minimum of 500 hours operating a chainsaw and have their CSTS. Having a CDL is an added bonus.
- Slashing trees in close proximity to power lines and working under a utility certified arborist
- Willing to work out of town for up to 10 days at a time
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge in regards to chainsaws and chainsaw operations
- Following a carefully detailed work plan for daily job tasks and sites
- Demonstrating knowledge of proper slashing
- Cleaning up the work site as per the work plan
Send your replies to Hailey Kathryn at email@example.com or by fax at 403-272-1536. Please note that phone applicants will not be accepted.