Slashers & Experienced Sawmen Wanted
ArborCare Tree Service Ltd. is committed to a safe and healthy workplace in our various Western Canada offices. ArborCare provides opportunities for a long-term career with growth potential, training opportunities and competitive compensation!
The ideal candidate for the slasher/sawman position will have three or more years of experience within the tree care industry, with knowledge of working around power lines. Applicant must have a minimum of 500 hours operating a chainsaw and have their CSTS. A valid Canadian driver’s license in good standing is preferred but not required.
- Slashing trees in close proximity to power lines and working under a utility certified arborist
- Willing to work out of town for up to 10 days at a time
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge in regards to chainsaws and chainsaw operations
- Following a carefully detailed work plan for daily job tasks and sites
- Demonstrating knowledge of proper slashing
- Cleaning up the work site as per the work plan
Send your replies to Ryan Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 403-272-1536. Please note that phone applicants will not be accepted.