ArborCare is Currently Looking for Ground Labourers
ArborCare Tree Service Ltd. is committed to a safe and healthy workplace in our various Western Canada offices. ArborCare provides opportunities for a long-term career with growth potential, training opportunities and competitive compensation!
The ideal candidates will have one or more years of experience with a landscape or horticultural background. Any courses towards a horticultural or arboricultural related certificate/degree can apply as experience. A valid Canadian driver’s license in good standing is preferred but not required.
- Hauling brush from the worksite to the brush chipper.
- Use of an aerial or climbing equipment for pruning or removal of trees.
- Tree, insect, and disease identification.
- Spray or fertilizer application (in season).
- Stump grinding & equipment operation including loaming and seeding.
- Snow Removal – Walkways, Sanding Truck driver, or Snow Plow Truck driver.
- Vehicle and equipment operation of Bobcat, Sander, Sweeper, etc.
- Proper startup and shutdown of the chippers.
Send your replies to Ryan Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 403-272-1536. Please note that phone applicants will not be accepted.